About The Timken Company
The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, gear drives, belts, chain, couplings, and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. The leading authority on tapered roller bearings, Timken today applies its deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical power transmission across a variety of bearings and related systems to improve reliability and efficiency of machinery and equipment all around the world. The company’s growing product and services portfolio features many strong industrial brands including Timken®, Fafnir®, Philadelphia Gear®, Carlisle®, Drives®, Lovejoy® and Interlube™. Known for its quality products and collaborative technical sales model, Timken posted $2.7 billion in sales in 2016. With more than 14,000 employees operating from 28 countries, Timken makes the world more productive and keeps industry in motion.
Timken belt manufacturing plants are certified as compliant with the International Standard ISO 9001..
Timken Belts is a proud member of:
- Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers (ARPM)
- Mechanical Power Transmission Association (MPTA)
- Outdoor Power Equipment Association (OPEAA)
- Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI)
- Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA)
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI)
- Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA)