Drive Engineer 4.1 Is Now Available
February 24, 2016
Drive Engineer 4.1 has been released with updates that incorporate the latest products from Carlisle® Belts by Timken including the new Panther®XT and related sprockets from Martin®.
Drive Engineer is user friendly software that facilitates new belt drive selection as well as existing drive analysis. It helps users increase drive efficiency, drive life and overall knowledge of belt drives.
Drive Engineer 4.1 can be downloaded at: www.carlislebelts.com/drive-engineer
The current software version, Drive Engineer 4.0, expires on March 14, 2016.
Drive Engineer provides information about part numbers, pricing, horsepower capacity, warnings for drive limits, service factors, hub loads, bushings, diameters, center distance and tensioning—in short, everything needed to design a maximum-efficiency drive system.
Drive Engineer Installation Instructions
- Uninstall any previous versions of Drive Engineer
- Register and download from www.carlislebelts.com/drive-engineer
- Find setup.exe in your Program Files or Drive Engineer folder. Double-click setup.exe
- Follow the install program instructions
- Once installed – click “Start” – go to “Programs” – click “Drive Engineer”
- From the Drive Engineer Main Menu click “File” – click “Owner Information”. Fill in all the information and click “Save”.
Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org